Players C-950 Maple Cue Stick 18 oz
Classically-styled nutmeg-stained true Birds-eye Maple forearm and butt with solid black genuine double-pressed Irish linen wrap, stainless steel joint collar and triple silver ring sets.
- Lifetime Guarantee even against warpage
- Made from 100% North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple
- High-quality French Le Pro leather tip
- Special High-impact ferrule so durable it comes with a Lifetime Guarantee against chipping or cracking
- Custom 5/16 x 18 joint for a secure fit
- Full 15" professional taper for an effortless stroke
- High-gloss Super UV Finish protects cue from fading & chipping
- Double-pressed Irish linen wrap for a sweat-free and stable grip
Select North American hard rock maple is turned and dried seven times before being coated with Nelsonite, a patented wood stabilizer which protects the cue from changes in atmosphere. The final layers of epoxy and high-gloss "Super UV Finish" help provide the ultimate in moisture and warpage protection, while giving a beautiful finish that is protected against fading and chipping. A pro taper and French Cue Wax on the shaft allow for an extra smooth stroke. Quality "Le Pro" tips give excellent ball control. And every Players cue is Guaranteed 100% STRAIGHT!
Players: Quality, Style And Selection For An Affordable Price
For over 25 years, Players cues have been a favorite with pool players across the globe. Players offers a wide variety of modern and traditional style designs with finishing touches normally reserved for cues costing twice what a Players costs - all backed by a lifetime guarantee … even against warpage.
Players consistently pushes the bar of design, releasing new cutting-edge models each year - we have a design for everyone. Simple looks that let the beauty of wood grain shine through, traditional style cues with timeless designs, cues made for women by women, cues for boys and girls, exotic wood cues, edgy laser-etched designs with performance wraps, cool graphic designs, cues with eye-catching paint details, and even designs commissioned from famous artists - Players has something to satisfy every taste.
Players Cue Features
- 100% hand-selected North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple cues and shafts ensure maximum quality and straightness before the cue is even turned
- Cue blanks are turned and dried seven times during curing to prevent warping and treated with Nelsonite, a patented stabilizer that protects the wood from atmospheric changes, and sealed with a proprietary epoxy for an added layer of moisture protection
- High-impact ferrule that is so tough it carries a lifetime guarantee against chipping and cracking
- Double pressed Irish linen
- High quality French Le Pro leather tips for shot consistency
- Finishing touches like a high-gloss “Super UV” finish, French cue wax and a professional taper give an effortless stroke and ensures that your cue will look and play great for years to come
- Weight adjustable