This Lucasi® cue features a sleek matte black and metallic copper alternating ring design, back-end loaded G5 grip, stainless steel butt cap and Quick-Release Uni-Loc® joint. Comes standard with an upgraded Zero Flex Slim™ low deflection shaft.
- Quick-Release Uni-loc® Joint
- Zero Flexpoint Low Deflection Hybrid shaft with 10-piece radial TSC construction
- Kamui Pro Soft Tip for maximum control and consistency
- Classic G5 Grip with X-Shox™ Dampening Technology
- 4-piece Cue Butt Construction for a solid hit and increased durability
Get A Competitive Edge With Lucasi Hybrid® Technology
We know how important your game is to you, and that’s why Lucasi® has engineered our Hybrid cue line with superior performance in mind. We’ve taken the best that a Lucasi® Cue has to offer - and added a supercharged shaft and host of other performance-enhancing features so you can have your best game ever.
These cutting-edge technologies bring you more accuracy, greater ball control, a more solid hit with less vibration, reduced cue ball deflection, a smoother stroke and an increased level of comfort - all in one package.
Lucasi Hybrid® Technology Features
- Cue Butt Construction - Unique four-piece cue butt construction increases durability and gives you a solid hit for a straighter, more accurate shot every time.
- G5 Grip Technology™ - This distinctive traction pattern provides unprecedented stability and ball control. This allows for more stable shot, translating to the ability to apply controlled “English” on the ball.
- X-Shox™ Dampening System - The patent-pending shock-absorbing memory foam integrated into the wrap gives a Hybrid cue significantly less impact shock, reducing vibration by more than 27% over a standard cue so even your most powerful shot remains easy on the arm.
- Total Sweet Spot Construction (TSC)™ - Ten-piece radial construction that extends the sweet spot throughout the entire cue shaft, transferring shot energy into unmatched power and ultimate control - no matter where you hit the ball.
- Go Slim For An Even Greater Performance Edge - Lucasi’s engineers couldn’t stop at just one shaft - the 11.75mm Zero Flex Slim® shaft takes the technological innovation from the 12.75mm version, and slims it down to an even thinner taper with an even lighter front end. This translates into a true-to-aim shaft; just line your shot up and fire - the cue does the rest. All you have to concentrate on is winning.
- Kamui™ Pro Tip - Both Hybrid shafts feature the Kamui™ Pro soft tip. This tip is made from 10 layers of the highest quality pigskin that has been cut to a uniform thickness and checked for hardness, then laminated together using a special vacuum-sealing process to create a tip with uniform response. You get increased feel and feedback with every stroke, dramatically reduced deflection, maximum ball control and unequaled consistency - no matter where on the tip you hit.
Lucasi Hybrid® cues aren’t just technology powerhouses - they’re built to last! Just like our Lucasi Custom® cues, Hybrid cues feature a variety of styles - from sleek and simple designs that let the beauty of a gorgeous piece of wood shine through to traditional style cues with intricate inlays and beautiful exotic wraps, to sporty designs and edgy details like metal inlays.
Lucasi Hybrid® Cue Features
- Precise fitting quick-release Uni-loc® joint for superior shaft alignment and a solid hit
- Stainless steel joint collars
- Zero Flexpoint® Technology Shaft
- Additional technology shaft upgrades available
- G5 Grip
Cue TypePlaying Cue
Joint TypeUni-Loc Quick Release
Cue TipKamui Pro Soft Tip
Ferrule1" Zero Flex Point Ferrule with Lightweight Core
Shaft29" Hard Maple with Total Sweet Spot Construction
Joint CollarStainless Steel
Cue WrapClassic G5 Grip
Wood TypeMystic Black Maple
Butt CapStainless Steel with Lucasi Logo
WarrantyLucasi Lifetime Guarantee
Weight Options19 oz
Snapshot® Vektor LDT Low Deflection Shafts. One piece cored Canadian Maple Shafts with Low Deflection Technology, Snapshot® Pro Ferrule and a Kamui tip.
Snapshot® Ion Carbon Fiber Shafts. 12.40 and 12.25 mm.
Share this item: