- Quick-release Uni-loc joint
- Zero Flexpoint Solid Core Low Deflection technology shaft with professional taper
- Kamui Pro Soft Tip for maximum control and consistency
- Custom Lucasi Rival G5 Grip with X Dampening Technology
- 4-piece cue butt construction for a solid hit and increased durability
Lucasi Custom®: The Brand That Started It All
Lucasi® was Cue & Cases’ first cue brand, and 20+ years later it’s still going strong. Founder Jim Lucas created Lucasi® as a line of cues affordable enough for non-professional players, but high quality enough to last for generations, and that is precisely what Lucasi Custom® continues to bring. Some of our oldest cues have now become well loved by multiple generations, and we continue to produce great quality cues with traditional styling year after year.
We have cues ranging from the very traditional four-prong style to sleek and simple designs that let the beauty of the wood shine through, to modern classics with intricate inlays and beautiful exotic leather wraps.
Snapshot® Vektor LDT Low Deflection Shafts. One piece cored Canadian Maple Shafts with Low Deflection Technology, Snapshot® Pro Ferrule and a Kamui tip.
Snapshot® Ion Carbon Fiber Shafts. 12.40 mm