This sleek and simple Lucasi Custom® cue features a Natural Birdseye maple forearm and butt with imitation bone & black diamond inlays, lizard embossed black leather wrap, custom 3/8 x 10 joint and Zero Flexpoint® Solid Core Low Deflection Technology Shaft.
- Custom 3/8 x 10 joint
- Zero Flexpoint® Solid Core Low Deflection technology shaft with professional taper
- Premium Tiger Everest tip for superior ball control
- One-piece lizard embossed black leather wrap for a smooth feel and cushioned grip
- 4-piece cue butt construction for a solid hit and increased durability
Lucasi Custom®: The Brand That Started It All
Lucasi® was Cue & Cases’ first cue brand, and 20+ years later it’s still going strong. Founder Jim Lucas created Lucasi® as a line of cues affordable enough for non-professional players, but high quality enough to last for generations, and that is precisely what Lucasi Custom® continues to bring. Some of our oldest cues have now become well loved by multiple generations, and we continue to produce great quality cues with traditional styling year after year.
We have cues ranging from the very traditional four-prong style to sleek and simple designs that let the beauty of the wood shine through, to modern classics with intricate inlays and beautiful exotic leather wraps.
Lucasi Custom® Cue Features
- Custom 3/8 x 10 joint
- Laser cut inlays with intricate, precision cuts for a tight fit with zero gaps
- Zero Flexpoint® Solid Core Low Deflection Technology Shaft that hits like a classic cue with the benefit of performance-enhancing technology
- Classic solid Maple shaft available
- One-piece embossed lizard black leather wrap for a smooth feel and cushioned grip
Zero Flexpoint® Solid Core Low Deflection Technology Shaft Features
- Zero Flexpoint® low deflection ferrule for dead on accuracy - with a solid hit and positive feedback (no ticking sound!)
- Solid core low deflection shaft for almost zero cue ball deflection even when applying extreme English
- 12.75mm Everest laminated tip - shapes like a hard tip, hits like a medium and has the control of a soft
- Professional taper
Cue TypePlaying Cue
Joint Type3/8 x 10
Cue TipPremium Everest Tip
Joint CollarWhite Phenolic
Butt CapWhite Phenolic
WarrantyLucasi Lifetime Guarantee
Snapshot® Vektor LDT Low Deflection Shafts. One piece cored Canadian Maple Shafts with Low Deflection Technology, Snapshot® Pro Ferrule and a Kamui tip.
Snapshot® Ion Carbon Fiber Shafts. 12.40 mm
Share this item: